Welcome to the web site of the Heads of Departments and Schools of Psychology Association (HODSPA) in Australia.
The association’s purpose is to represent the discipline of psychology in universities in Australia and includes:
- providing advice and leadership in secondary and higher education and research in the
- discipline of psychology;
- promoting the development of the discipline’s education, practice, and knowledge generation;
- promoting quality standards in education, research, research training, and knowledge transfer;
- providing leadership in the development of policy in psychology work, workforce, and practice; and
- providing leadership in accreditation for professional practice.